We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › New York Processing Meetup
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
New York Processing Meetup (Read 1120 times)
New York Processing Meetup
Apr 15th, 2006, 8:38pm

This isn't about the Processing Conference discussion initiated by Jer a while ago, though it would be great, for Processing and the community, if that would happen.

I just wanted to ask if any New Yorker Processing heads would be interested on a small meetup, doesn't necessarily have to be in a Processing or technological context. I normally live in Switzerland, but am here in New York the next six month for an internship (thanks to Dan Shiffman!). I'm thinking, it might be a great chance to get to know the faces behind the messages in this forum.

Any suggestions on when and where this could happen Since I've just been here for a couple of weeks I'm still in the process of finding my way around town, so if anyone does know of a great place to meet, let us know. How about right before or after the next dorkbot event (I think it's going on summer break afterwards).

Anyone else in

Re: New York Processing Meetup
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2006, 7:14pm

im in, as long as it's on a weekend!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1