We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › PApplet in JXLayer
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
PApplet in JXLayer (Read 839 times)
PApplet in JXLayer
Nov 13th, 2009, 9:04am

I'm having issues adding my PApplet to a JXLayer. the PApplet is embedded in a JPanel and shows up fine when that JPanel is added to A frame. but when the JPanel is put in a JXLayer, the JPanel shows up and the PApplet is drawing but it does not display to the screen. anyone have any idea why?
Re: PApplet in JXLayer
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2009, 1:23pm

I don't even know what is a JXLayer (but I know how to use Google!). Unless you are lucky enough to find somebody having already experimenting with this setting (slightly unlikely, I fear), you are on your own...
I haven't seen much threads about using Processing inside Swing, actually. Not a frequent setting (but an interesting one - I suppose you use it as a kind of canvas).
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1