We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › seeking tutor or collaborator in Toronto
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
seeking tutor or collaborator in Toronto (Read 366 times)
seeking tutor or collaborator in Toronto
Sep 3rd, 2008, 11:40pm

Hi
I have been playing around in processing for a bit but I really could use some help with some things I am working on for my Master's. If you are are a processing pro I could maybe pay you or exchange expertise...I have alot of source code and I know what I want to accomplish but sometimes I find it difficult hacking the pieces together - this is to say that if you know processing well the help would not take very long. The work I am doing is part of some design research for my Master's thesis in architecture.

I am in downtown Toronto but I would be up for long distance correspondence as well...

thanks!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1