upload image knob!!

edited March 2016 in Library Questions

Hello! I presented a doubt in the CP5 library! I need it to load an image on a knob and me is impossible. I am a beginner in processing and I can not solve it! This is for a project and appreciate answers! sorry for my bad English . Cheers!

Answers

• I'm not sure what you are trying to do.

A knob is what you turn to open a door.

Maybe you could post your code so we can see what you are attempting?

• What I try to do is upload an image , a figure like this:

controlP5-interface-basic

for different value of the knob there will be a waveform. In this way images appear on the knob ( images sine , triangle , saw , square ) .

I tried using image ( PImage , x , y) but is plotted under the knob.

I hope you understand me this time . Sorry for my English

• I tried using image ( PImage , x , y) but is plotted under the knob.

No matter what you do, the controls are always drawn last so you can't draw over the top of them.

• edited March 2016

Ok thank you very much .. do you another question in another discussion as they could not answer me . I need a ShowMessage appears above the program window , as in the following image:

Captura2

What I got so far is that the ShowMessage appears under the window. look :

Captura1

Need to appear as in the first image, the following code: JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Elija la entrada deseada");

Thank you !

• Interesting problem, I assume you are using Processing 3 can you post a short sketch that demonstrates the problem?

• The only thing I do is write the code posted .. What I do in the void setup () , and since probe . The problem will come from where I place the line of code ?