Video capturing not working in my laptop (64bit). Why?

So I've switched from my PC to a brand new laptop. It's more capable, but, for some reason, I can't use video capturing. It says to me (using the example GettingStartedCapture):

A library relies on native code that's not available. Or only works properly when the sketch is run as a 32-bit application.

I guess it's a common problem, but new to me. My processor is indeed 64bits. So I don't know what to do to solve this.

Answers

• Get the 32-bit Processing version? :-/

• Oh, well I thought the 64 bit version was better But yeah, I'll try it then.

• Lol, wut? I downloaded and tried with the same example and now it tells me this:

_A library relies on native code that's not available. Or only works properly when the sketch is run as a 64-bit application. _

What?

• edited May 2014

What it happening?

• Since you've already tried both 32-bit & 64-bit Processing versions, seems like it's that "native code" is missing somehow?
    I can't help ya in that matter. However I advise you to dump your full system's specifications here so some1 else can lend a hand!

• Thanks. Here are my laptop specs:

Windows 8.1 64-bit Intel Core i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 8.0GB RAM Intel HD Graphics Family (4400)

Please don't tell me the problem is the f*cking video card.

• I'm using version 2.0.3 (32bit) because was the only one that worked with the webcam video capturing.

• Hey, yeah, I haven't tried downgrading my processing version. I'll try it, thanks for the tip.

• So I believe it simply won't work.

• Similar problem here with a lenovo yoga. Please let me know if you found a way to capture video...

• Have you tried using an external webcam? I don't remember if I could, but with Pure Data I had a similar problem, and it only worked with an external webcam. Hopefully in P53 there's a fix :)