SOSO is hiring creative coders

Hey all. We're working on series of exciting installation and screen-based projects at Sosolimited and looking to expand our team with full-time creative developers in San Diego. We have openings for senior and more mid-level people. I think someone from this community would fit right in.

A bit about SOSO. Our firm creates sensory spaces through design and technology. We come from a graphics programming and interactive art background. Today we're a collaborative team of designers, developers, architects and others working on a wide range of highly-visible, original projects. Take a look at sosolimited.com and let me know if there are any questions.

Full job descriptions are available at www.sosolimited.com/careers

If interested, please email jobs@sosolimited.com and include a link to your portfolio or github.

Below is a recent project - Colorspace - an interactive installation that responds to text message.

Hope to hear from you!

Tagged:

Comments

• I have some of the skills you're looking for but live in Sweden, and also can't do full time.
    Perhaps I could "volunteer" to do something for you from home that isn't urgent?