Processing 1.5 with Moviemaker

Hello,

I recently downgraded to processing 1.5 because its more stable than other releases. I'm trying to use moviemaker class to make a video out of the single frames that I am saving to disk, the problem is that when I run the code, I get the error: ClassNotFoundException: quicktime.QTException I have installed the latest version of quicktime and even tried re-installing, but the same error keeps popping up everytime. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Many thanks!!

Answers

• Perhaps the issue comes because you have the latest version of QuickTime? I am not sure, but I believe I saw somewhere that QT dropped Java support in the latest versions. Perhaps you can check, and see if you can install an older version.

• Good point. I ended up downloading GSVideo, no bugs and a lot more options and control over what you want to make.

• I recently downgraded to processing 1.5 because its more stable than other releases.

In what way?

• Yes its definitely more stable and works very well with other libraries (cough cough unlike 2.0 cough cough cough)

• Again: in what way? What libraries are you talking about?

• For example OpenCV does not work with 2.0. I can't even use much of the 3D tools I get an error if I write size(x,y,P3D)