Help - Job Offer - Processing - Single Project

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who knows enough processing to help me for finishing a project where I'm probably at 90% done. I do not believe that should be long.

Basically, I have already have a full functional processing file where I'm able to generate all the permutations(combination) of 3 different size (small,medium,large) of 3 shape (triangle,square and circle) into a space divide by 9 space.

Now what I want is to replace these three shapes by three png transparency image with the same configuration. Which I really don't know how?..

Obviously, I am willing to pay the person to help me. I can share my file source too.

Thanks for the help.

P.

00003 00001 00002

Comments

• Is this for school? For work? Something else?

• Yes. Thesis School Project.

• Isn't it against your school's academic dishonesty policy to pay somebody else to do your work for you?

• Absolutely not because in fact right now it's a technical issues, not a conceptual one. All my conceptualisation and the thinking was done. It is not for a technical class learning.

• What is your thesis?

• An investigation into banal information through self-imposed constraints methodology in the graphic design process.

• If you are not in a rush then I will have a look - no promises it depends on how much work is involved, whether you are using JAVA mode (I don't do JavaScript :( )

I will PM you with my email address for you to send the zip file.