Please delete :)

Hello everyone! I am currently working on a game and i got the thought that it could be much more professional and fun if there was more people than just me making it!

How i want the game to be: The game "view" is from above so you see your characters head from above and a gun pointing out. there are levels with enemies to defeat. Health crates and weapon crates as pickups when you walk over them. a bottom bar menu for items and stats.

So, if you would like to join me in the creating of the game you could either send a mail to shadowslayer556@gmail.com answering the questions below, or you could do it as a comment. I will reply within 24 hours, and probably pretty fast since im on my pc the most .

These are the "questions":

How experianced are you with processing? Are you good at cooperating? Why do you want to join the "team"? Is there anything you want to say, if so say it!

Cheers //Oscar124.

Answers

• You should join our team. Portals. We make games as well. If your interested, send me a message through inbox.

• Duplicate. And I had to select a category myself...

• Well i recently joined TechWizs team..my team is still up though if you wanna join. its www.github.com/oscar124/GameRPG