Unsatisfied Link Error

edited December 2016 in Kinect

Hi! I'm new in this forum and I'd like to share the following problem: I've downloaded and installed Processing (version 1.5.1) on my MacBookPro (OSX 10.6.8) in order to connect my Kinect camera (mod. 1414) with Max/MSP trough Processing. if I launch anyone of the factory's examples (i.e. RGBDepthTest) for testing the sensor I get the following error: UnsatisfiedLinkError: /user/cesaresaldicco/Documents/Processing... Exception in thread "Animation Thread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /Users/cesaresaldicco/Documents/Processing/libraries/openkinect_processing/library/libKinect.jnilib: no suitable image found. Did find: /Users/cesaresaldicco/Documents/Processing/libraries/openkinect_processing/library/libKinect.jnilib: mach-o, but wrong architecture at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1833) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1748) at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1044) at org.openkinect.Context.(Unknown Source) at org.openkinect.processing.Kinect.start(Unknown Source) at org.openkinect.processing.Kinect.start(Unknown Source) at RGBDepthTest.setup(RGBDepthTest.java:41) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(PApplet.java:1608) at processing.core.PApplet.run(PApplet.java:1530) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695) Is there anyone of you able to help me?!? Thanks in advance!!! Sal

Answers

• Since you're using an old Processing version, you gotta make sure that any 3rd-party library is still compatible to it!