Negative Time error when adding modes via "Add Mode"

Hello all,

I am having troubles adding modes via the "Add Mode" feature. Whenever I try to add a new mode I get this error in the Processing console:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Negative time at java.io.File.setLastModified(Unknown Source) at processing.app.Base.copyDir(Base.java:2706) at processing.app.contrib.LocalContribution.copyAndLoad(LocalContribution.java:252) at processing.app.contrib.AvailableContribution.install(AvailableContribution.java:130) at processing.app.contrib.ContributionManager$1.run(ContributionManager.java:128) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The modes are downloaded (correctly, it seems) in temporary folders within my "modes" folder, but when it comes to install them, the error above appears and no mode is really added when I restart Processing. If I manually move them from their temporary folders into the "modes" folder, they do install. It is a workaround, but I would prefer to have the Add Mode feature working.

I also get the same errors when trying to download libraries and tools. It seems that it is affecting all of the Contribution Manager.

Anybody has a clue of why this happens and how to solve this issue? Thank you very much in advance.

Answers

• Perhaps you can indicate what is the system you use...

• Oh, sure, sorry I forgot to mention: Windows 7 Enterprise 64bits. Just verified and it doesn't happen on Mac OSx Mountain Lion