Processing fails to start (Totaly unexpected)

edited April 2014 in Using Processing

hI guys, i have a totally unexpected problem, while running processing on my admin account processing doesn't start's when i start application the home image displays for few seconds and then nothing happens, neither an error message nor processing runs. On the other hand same processing app is running well on my another "guest" account. If someone else has faced this scenario and can help me i'll be very much thankful to him/her.

Answers

• Ok I am guessing a bit here so if I am wrong then be nice about it. I suspect that you downloaded and installed Processing using the guest account so the Processing folder would be

users/guest_name/Documents/Processing

or something similar and this would be remembered by Processing so when you run Processing from the admin account then access is denied by the OS because it is a different user.

Of course I could be totally wrong :\">

On another matter all together - please note that using all uppercase for the topic title is equivalent to shouting and is bad forum practice.

• quark first of all thanks for your kind response but it is not solution to my problem as i have downloaded processing usng admin, and i'll take care next time while asking Q not to keep Capital letters in heading.

• I have fixed the uppercase title.