What about creating a kind of infographic to show the processing forum efficency?

edited February 2014 in General Discussion

Hi everybody! I'm very enthusiast of the processing forum and i'm here proposing: What about creating a kind of infographic to show the processing forum efficency? For example in our private zone we will see the frequency of posts and answers and (for example) at the and of the year can be published a big graph about all the forum! In my case posting in the evening(i'm italian-u can see it looking at my bad english) i've always had a good answer in the morning, and this is incredible! this is a very good advertising!

best, Filippo

Answers

• If something sounds interesting to you, I say go for it. This forum seems to go with a minimalist display, so I doubt there's room for a big infographic here, but if you put it up on your personal page maybe people would check it out there.

• edited February 2014

Former forum had top-ranks for most replies and most questions! 8->

• i was just purposing i did not know the processing forum visual identity guide,but beeing a graphic designer i know how the guide not respected makes you angry :)

• It might make an interesting Processing visualization! I would also like to see top-rated posters, but I can understand the motivation behind hiding that information as well. I also like how JGO does it: http://www.java-gaming.org/content/social