Game Control Plus not save my settings

Hi!

I'm using Game Control Plus to use a USB joystick PlaySation. When I run the program first configure the joystick smoothly, so I can use the program without problems.

Until there all right, but when I close the program and open it again, the setup screen does not reappear, which I think is correct, but no longer walks the joystick.

To fix should I enter the data folder and delete the "joystick" file and paste the original file.

Ok, my English is a disaster xD. I hope that my question is understood.

Beforehand thank you very much!

Answers

• Sorry, but in reality if the settings are saved. But not recognize the joystick to open it again, and replaces it with the mouse.

What can I do?

• Answer ✓

When you use getMatchedDevice it looks for the same inputs as in the config file so it is possible for it to select the wrong device if it has matching inputs.

Create a new config file for the joystick but include 2 or 3 of the buttons so it is different from the mouse. It doesn't matter if you use the buttons or not, the reason is so the mouse does not match the config file.

If you haven't done so already i suggest to watch the videos for this library here

• Great, I understand. I tried it and it worked! You had to configure all buttons. I had just set would use the buttons and then confused with the mouse. Thank you!