ControlP5 two canvases + iGeo

Hi all! I'm writing a sketch in which I use iGeo to draw icurves and Nurbs surfaces and I would handle certain parameters of these geometries with a ControlP5 interface. I need to have two views in just one window, a top view and a perspective view in which I see the changes of the morphology according to the sliders, so I'm using two canvas on the same window. As I have used iGeo, I have IG.GL as current renderer. I can draw in the first canvas what I need, but the iGeo Nurbs surface that should appear in the second canvas covers the entire window, overlapping the first canvas. All constructors are in the right class and the strange thing is that if I draw in the second canvas a simple geometry (not an iGeo geometry), it can display it properly . So I would like to know if it’s possible to get what I'm trying to do and the problem is in my code, or if there is an incompatibility of the libraries in this specific case. This is the sketch that I’m using as example http://forum.processing.org/one/topic/controlp5-trouble-updating-two-canvases-asynchronously.html.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!