Sketch not finding other class tabs

iv been working on this code as part of an assessment and it was working fin yesterday then the main tab corrupted and i had to redo it but i think i missed i line or two but cant find out witch ones when i go to run the code i get "Cannot find anything named "player" " as an error checked all the {} and they all link in. any help would be fantastic :)

Answers

• Make sure you've named your main tab same as the containing folder. Maybe try to put all your code in a single tab in separate file, it would be easier to notice if you have wrong number of curly braces.

• fixed it already forgot to call the classes in my setup just had to walk away and come back to it to see the mistake but thanks.

• edited June 2015 Answer ✓

Ouch: I've had similar problems recently when using undo :(

I closed without saving and re-opened the files. I'd rather lose a few changes than have to deal with the mess it makes...

Try the auto-formatting option (CTRL + T (I think)). That might reveal any missing braces but it sounds like you checked that already and the problem is some lost code. Since it's telling you what's missing look for where 'player' should be declared and check everything is as it should be..