Display whole image sequence

Hi everyone,

I have a sketch full of different transformations to a picture each happening over a certain amount of frames by a press of a key. I divided each transformation into each void. I now want to display ALL of the transformations over 100 frames by a press of the key once (within the same sketch). How do I do this?

Thanks for any help :)

Answers

• Step one: Post the code you have so far. Step two: Post the code of your attempt at doing it.

It sounds like you have different functions that do different transitions. Do you want to do them all at once, or what? Or have a grid of images and each image gets a different transition? We can't tell, and generally won;t be able to until we see your code.

• edited May 2015 Answer ✓

one image - different transitions

you now have a place where you evaluate your key - with switch or if else if

anyway...

once you are there copy the function keyPressed() into a function void transtitionManager() replace key with transtitionNumber and after each transtition say transtitionNumber++;

call transtitionManager() from draw()

;-)

• edited May 2015

I tried using transitionManager, but they still don't seem to work. Any idea @Chrisir? :-?

• edited May 2015

you don't call transitionmanager in draw()

you don't call loopAll

keyCount and transitionnumber are very similar now, maybe you need only keycount...

you don't evaluate transitionnumber, only keycount

you should use ctrl-t in your code to auto-format

it depends from what you want - do you want auto-transition that starts automatically at the beginning of sketch ?

And Without keys to go to the next transition?

or something else ?