Plots with multiple datas, colour, and legends (I'm new)

edited May 2015 in Arduino

Hello all,

First of all, I'll explain you my system. I have 4 sensors and an Arduino Uno, The sensor datas are sent to the Arduino and after I read the analog datas by the serial port 9600.

For the moment, I have this code (I have taken this code on Arduino website) :

import processing.serial.*; Serial myPort; // The serial port int xPos = 1; // horizontal position of the graph void setup () { // set the window size: size(800, 700);
// List all the available serial ports println(Serial.list()); // I know that the first port in the serial list on my mac // is always my Arduino, so I open Serial.list()[0]. // Open whatever port is the one you're using. myPort = new Serial(this, Serial.list()[0], 9600); // don't generate a serialEvent() unless you get a newline character: myPort.bufferUntil('\n'); // set inital background: background(0); } void draw () { // everything happens in the serialEvent() } void serialEvent (Serial myPort) { // get the ASCII string: String inString = myPort.readStringUntil('\n'); if (inString != null) { // trim off any whitespace: inString = trim(inString); // convert to an int and map to the screen height: float inByte = float(inString); inByte = map(inByte, 0, 1023, 0, height); // draw the line: stroke(127,34,255); line(xPos, height, xPos, height - inByte); // at the edge of the screen, go back to the beginning: if (xPos >= width) { xPos = 0; background(0); } else { // increment the horizontal position: xPos++; } } }

This code draw me my 4 datas ones after the other. Me, I would like to have either 4 different graphs or 4 different colours for my datas.

(I apologize for my poor english ..!)

Thanks you,

Tagged: