Help with a work

Hello everyone! This is my first post in the forum so sorry if I make some mistake. I'm working with a friend in a sketch in Processing to make an interactive installation. We are a bit new with the program so we've been watch this for hours and we haven't had succes. The idea is that some animated lines stay moving randomly until a camera detects the presence of a person so the silhouette of this person will be added to the composition with other lines in different direction generating something like the pic attached. Here is the sketch: mediafire.com/download/wvwb9dmmavutxar/tp_j.zip For some reason, the camera doesn't detect presence and the lines add randomly. We have begun working with stained but makes the idea of the silhouette disappears. This is the version with blobs: mediafire.com/download/xmdwc46hh4i9aae/multiblob-lineas.rar

Tagged:

Comments

• This is pretty hard to help you with. You're going to have to debug your program until you can figure out exactly where the program's execution differs from your expectations. You do this by stepping through your code with a debugger, or at least adding print statements to narrow the problem down.

Then you can post an MCVE, and we'll go from there.