We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Importing jARToolkit (Read 512 times)
Importing jARToolkit
Apr 22nd, 2010, 8:24am

Hi all

Im brand new to processing but i really like what i see and was hoping to use it for an assignment. the assignment will involve augmented reality and marker detection similar to this (youtube vid) watch?v=0DPMf529DIg (sorry cant post links) so i know its possible. i have downloaded jARToolkit, but i was hoping someone could walk me through adding it into processing 1.1 so it can be easily imported. also if anyone knows of any tutorials they could recommend it would be greatly appreciated. im a complete beginner at this and am not too skilled with java so please keep it as simple as possible  Smiley btw i cant seem to get simpleArToolkit to work either. i get a classnotfoundexception: processing.video.capture

my final goal is to make a simple version of this: watch?v=6AKgH4On65A (again another youtube link)

thanks
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1