We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Project Euler & Processing
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Project Euler & Processing (Read 1372 times)
Project Euler & Processing
Mar 16th, 2010, 9:24am

Has anyone found Project Euler solutions documented in P5?  I'm using it to teach myself math and programming and it would be extremely helpful if I had some example solutions to look at when I need to.  A simple google search didn't turn anything up.
Re: Project Euler & Processing
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2010, 11:33pm

Just search for Java solutions?
Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2010, 4:52pm

I'm looking for this too in case anyone has a solution.
Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2010, 10:59pm

The point of project euler is so that you can solve the problems independently (possibly with the help of google for the mathematical foundations), there is no point if you take a peek to the solution.

If you create yourself a projecteuler account you will be able to enter the answer and check your program's correctness. *After* you have answered the problem, the forum board where other users exchanges solutions will be unlocked. I recommend you always read the discussions, you will see the various ways other people attacked the same problem.

I'll give you a hint for Problem 5: prime numbers
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1