We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Discourse Problems
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Discourse Problems (Read 1029 times)
Discourse Problems
Feb 27th, 2010, 8:06pm

In February we've had a problem with people spamming the board with irrelevant posts. This has made browsing and searching the board more difficult. We've tried a number of tactics to alleviate the problem and we're still working on it.

As a part of the effort, we've temporarily disabled new accounts. It upsets us deeply to take this step. We're working to open the board again soon.

Even more unfortunately, in an effort to purge spam member accounts, I know that I've inadvertently removed a number of legitimate members. If you were affected by this, I'm extremely sorry. Please be patient and please join again.

Ben and I are very grateful to the board moderators for monitoring the forum closely, especially PhiLho, Cedric, and antiplastik.

Best,
Casey
Re: Discourse Problems
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2010, 9:30pm

OK. The Board is open again for new registrations.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1