We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Drawing - Canvas
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Drawing - Canvas (Read 1797 times)
Drawing - Canvas
Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:34am

Does somebody here know about some shared drawing/canvas type software online.

I know that I've seen some sites before that let more than one person draw in the same area at a time, but I can't seem to find them again. Anybody have some good links?

The reason I ask is that I was thinking about doing the same type of thing, but it'd help a lot to look at how it's been done in the past.
Re: Drawing - Canvas
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2010, 1:36pm

I think there are lot of them. For example, PaintChat 3.63 (c) ShiChan. Searching Paint chat can help you find more...
[EDIT] Also Oekaki softwares, like ChibiPaint Oekaki.
Reply #2 - Feb 6th, 2010, 6:32pm

flockdraw is also one of the good realtime collaborative drawing tool..

hope it helps!  Smiley
Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2010, 6:32pm

Something like perforce for art?... that's a cool concept.  Hadn't heard of it being done.
Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2010, 11:01pm

there used to be a program like that on myspace but i'm not sure what hapened to it. i think yahoo chat had a program for a while too.
Reply #5 - Feb 13th, 2010, 8:58am

ummm... one of the IMVironment in Yahoo Messenger had that kind of thing, i think its "Doodle" not sure.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1