We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionExhibition › how do i export to web video
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
how do i export to web video? (Read 866 times)
how do i export to web video?
Jan 26th, 2010, 9:41pm

I've finally got a Processing thingum I'd like to show off to the world. It's non-interactive, so I'd prefer to post it to Vimeo or YouTube rather than Open Processing.

Has anyone got an idea of how to do this? I've tried using a screen-capture tool called IShowU, but it hasn't worked so well. It's made for doing "screencast" software demos, so falls down on framerate and on a/v-synch. (Since my project is an audio visualization, these two factors are quite important!)

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks!

=T=

Re: how do i export to web video?
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2010, 12:18am

This belongs more to General Discussion section (I think) than Exhibition, since you have nothing yet to show off...

Anyway, you can export the sketch to movie using the integrated Video library. Although I am not sure about sound export there. Perhaps you can do post-synch.
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2010, 12:08pm

ah, apologies. i'll ask in General.
Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2010, 1:36am

Well, it appears it belonged to Programs... Sad
I suggest to remove your posts, I will remove mine, to avoid "noise" in the forum. Smiley
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1