We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOpenGL and 3D Libraries › cannot run web applet with opengl
Pages: 1 2 
cannot run web applet with opengl (Read 2800 times)
Re: cannot run web applet with opengl
Reply #15 - Feb 4th, 2010, 12:21am

OpenGL. I have had this problem previosuly when I first bought my mac and I did not want to use safari as the web and I decided to use firefox instead. The problem had occurred to me and now I don't know what to do =/. I'm also having problems loading games after I downloaded the firefox web app.

Can my laptop be defective? This did not happen to the same model my friend has so I am really confused right now.
Re: cannot run web applet with opengl
Reply #16 - Feb 4th, 2010, 12:56am

Dear jp4you,
I'm so sorry for your problem, which I know might be really stressful.
My case was completely due to my hosted site, which looks like some security reason. Once I changed it to an other hosting service, the problem can be solved.
My mac is really old: macbookpro 17" 2.4Ghz intel core 2 duo.The os is also 10.4.11. But it's no problem even in safari and firefox. And as for dowloaded applets or processing's sketches on my own machine, they can run from the very first point.
Sorry, I cannot give you useful suggestions more than this. Let's hope some experts on mac would see this topic.
Pages: 1 2