We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
JMCVideo in Eclipse? (Read 826 times)
JMCVideo in Eclipse?
Jan 19th, 2010, 11:40pm

Has anyone figured out how to use the jmcvideo library in eclipse?
(it's not letting me include the link, but if you do a search for jmcvideo, you'll find it)
I tried importing the .jar and the natives that are need to use with the processing ide into the project folder of my processing project in eclipse and adding them to the build path, but no such luck.  Undecided
I have jmcvideo working in the processing ide, but its a pain working in it, so i need to import it into eclipse.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance! Smiley
Re: JMCVideo in Eclipse?
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2010, 2:51pm

I was struggling with this too. I found that if I went to Properties --> Java Build path -- > Libraries then clicked on the disclose arrow next to jmc.jar and then edited the "native library location" to point to the directory containing the CoreVideoSupport library I could get this to work. No idea why it's such a song and dance but I guess I'm pretty new to java dev and eclipse.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1