We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › Communication between PHP and Processing (refresh)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Communication between PHP and Processing (refresh) (Read 1199 times)
Communication between PHP and Processing (refresh)
Nov 17th, 2009, 4:56am

hello to all

Someone had to gather information for loadStrings that comes from a txt, it is txt it is generated by a php every you see that a search becomes the txt it begins and there is recorded the information as the bony search that is dynamic, to the moment to spend it to processing already inserted in the html (what there generates the export) I need that it updates the screen of processing to see the changes, but I cannot see them there is some way of refreshing the screen of processing every you see that I called the html with the inserted jar.

I hope that my question should not be so complex, the fact is that I am new in processing

greetings and thank you
Re: Communication between PHP and Processing (refresh)
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2009, 6:29am

Quote:
there is some way of refreshing the screen of processing every

Yes, actually the screen is redrawn at the given (or default) frameRate: draw() routine is called something like 60 times per second and in general, redraw the whole sketch surface each time.

You can also search PHP in the forum (use the top search box), a number of examples have been given.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1