We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Graduate / Master study around NYC
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Graduate / Master study around NYC? (Read 1380 times)
Graduate / Master study around NYC?
Nov 6th, 2009, 7:57am

I have no idea in which forum to post this, so please correct me if this is the wrong one.

This july I will (if all goes according to plan) graduate from the Interaction Design course at the art academy in Arnhem, the Netherlands, and get my Bachelor degree (bachelor of arts or bachelor of design, I'm not sure).
I would like to continue to study, preferably in the field of interaction design outside of the computerscreen (for example, installations, both in the field of practical use (museums) but I also like a more artistic/fine arts approach). I'm both interested in the technological and the conceptual aspects.

Here's where you guys come in; does anyone know some interesting place where they offer a master course (I'm not sure what this is called. Master? Graduate? I mean a study you can do AFTER your bachelor to become a master).
When I went to NYC a while ago I fell in love with the city so some university/college around NYC would be a massive plus!
Re: Graduate / Master study around NYC?
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2009, 5:34pm

http://itp.nyu.edu/itp/
Re: Graduate / Master study around NYC?
Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2009, 6:56am

Hey Fiorina,
Thanks for the reply. I'll look into Tisch.

I was thinking; I don't NEED to do a Master. I can also just do another study, since the one I'm doing now kinda disappointed me.

So... if anyone knows any intresting studies in the field of interaction design (still preferably in the NY area Wink )
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1