We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Any Success with Processing and 64 bit Vista
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Any Success with Processing and 64 bit Vista (Read 1414 times)
Any Success with Processing and 64 bit Vista
Sep 17th, 2009, 8:10pm

Hi
I've ordered a new PC that will be running 64bit Vista and am wondering what others here have experienced with running, or trying to run, Processing in a 64 bit Vista environment.

I have found a few threads on the subject but those are several months old and they did not fill me with optimism.

Thanks.

Re: Any Success with Processing and 64 bit Vista
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2009, 5:25am

Quote:
Hi
I've ordered a new PC that will be running 64bit Vista and am wondering what others here have experienced with running, or trying to run, Processing in a 64 bit Vista environment.

I have found a few threads on the subject but those are several months old and they did not fill me with optimism.

Thanks.

Hi there, i used to run processing in Vista 64 and it ran fine. I'm now running it in Windows 7, (i think the 64 one) and it also works fine. Hope this helps:)

Re: Any Success with Processing and 64 bit Vista
Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2009, 7:00pm

Quote:
Hi

Thanks.

Ran in Vista 64-bit fine for me, and ran fine in the Windows 7 64-bit RC1
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1