We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Search for a senior processing develloper in Paris
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Search for a senior processing develloper in Paris (Read 1090 times)
Search for a senior processing develloper in Paris
Sep 11th, 2009, 6:29am

Hello everybody I m looking for a very good senior processing develloper.
The job is to devellop a complex graphical environement in Processing and to treat real time datas for a net website and for a sculpture at the same time. the time is short this have to be done in the middle of November!
Of course it will be paid.
You can contact me anytime
thanx
Re: Search for a senior processing develloper in Paris
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2009, 12:15pm

Hey, I'd love to hear more about the project -- I'm not located in Paris but could travel for part of the development process.  I've been working professionally almost exclusively with Processing for about 2 years now, mostly doing architectural, algorithmic design/physics simulation work, but I've played around with different kinds of dataviz projects as well.

Drop me a line if you're interested in discussing the project with me and I'll send you some links to my work, etc.

-wmacfarl [at] gmail [dot] com
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1