We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Call for participation: toxiclibs showreel 09/2009
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Call for participation: toxiclibs showreel 09/2009 (Read 1189 times)
Call for participation: toxiclibs showreel 09/2009
Sep 5th, 2009, 2:09am

Hello people,

The toxiclibs project is now over 2.5 years old, development & downloads have increased steadily (especially this year) and a dedicated website/blog is forthcoming. So I'm planning to produce a short (~3mins) video showcasing various projects which are relying on & utilizing some of the toxiclibs packages. The video is mainly intended to support my upcoming talk about the libraries at Flash On The Beach on September 22, 2009, but will also live online and would act as a nice snapshot of the project so far - and hopefully provide a source of inspiration for others...

So my hope is that current users of the libraries would be interested & willing to take part in this by contributing any materials (screenshots, or if possible videos) of your own projects. I'll make sure that everyone is properly credited and would also send out a preview of the video to all contributors before publishing it online (vimeo) & showing at FOTB.

So far we have approx. 15 projects to show, which translates into approx. 10-20secs per project...

Contribution details

I can provide FTP upload space if you don't have any yourself. Please get in touch via email: <toxiclibs at postspectacular dot com> Here's a preliminary list of requirements needed for all contributions:

* project name, client (if any), year, author(s), URL
* toxiclibs package(s) used
* video resolution 1280x720 (if possible, lower res might be fine too)
* screenshots/photos (if you have stills only, more than one would be extremely helpful)

Deadline: 2009-09-17 (extended)

10e+6 thanks for your support!

Thanks in advance!
Best, K.
Re: Call for participation: toxiclibs showreel 09/2009
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2009, 1:37pm

Just wanted to share with you that the showreel is now finished editing & live over at vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/6644720

Enjoy & super thanks to everyone who contributed! Smiley
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1