We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionExhibition › Hairy Creature
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Hairy Creature (Read 1001 times)
Hairy Creature
Aug 24th, 2009, 12:13pm

Greetings, just thought I would throw this sketch out there. There isn't a lot of substance to this one, my first sketch using particle physics. I used them to generate the hair on the creature. To make it a little bit more interesting, I gave the creature eyes, and to use those eyes I added little green circles for him to look at. I'm happy with the results, and possibly will use it in the future.  Cool

Enjoy!

Hairy Creature Sketch
Re: Hairy Creature
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2009, 1:15pm

I like it! Very funny to look at...

The hairy effect gets crazy when you drag the creature quickly, but it's fun, though  Grin
Re: Hairy Creature
Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2009, 2:26pm

It's good fun.  I'd agree that you might want to set a max on the hair length.  I also wanted to throw the little guy around - wouldn't have thought that would be too difficult to implement Wink
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1