We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
3D Turtle library (Read 1041 times)
3D Turtle library
Aug 6th, 2009, 9:52am

Hi I think there are other libraries that implement a 3D Turtle but I could not find anything barebones enough for my needs so I used some existing JAVA code to make this library

simonblackmore.net/turtle3d/index.htm

Its currently called Turtle3PD with the package name turtle3d. I am aware this may impinge on the use of the letter P so I am happy to change that.... (suggestions welcome) Although eclipse has been driving me mad, not letting me reuse project names.

If you are interested please try it, change it, add examples etc. It was really for personal use so I am not sure how great it is... but it works, so I thought I should share it.

I am new to sharing libraries so please let me know what more I should add to the page. If its useful I will put it on google code, but the src files are there in the zip for now.

Happy Turtling.

Cheers

Simon
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1