We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Processing home page crashes Firefox/Opera
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Processing home page crashes Firefox/Opera (Read 1190 times)
Processing home page crashes Firefox/Opera
Jun 16th, 2009, 6:55am

There is an active-x control that is crashing both my Opera and Firefox browsers. The only reason I know this is that I have a link to processing.org on my web site. I don't know if its settings related, or this is new code, but the page could only be opened in Internet Explorer, and that warned me and did not load the active-x control.
Last night, I was able to access processing.org from my firefox browser without an issue. I generally accept the default security settings.

Re: Processing home page crashes Firefox/Opera
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2009, 2:31am

Jaw Crusher Zhengzhou Vipeak Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd is one of the most popular stone-crushing equipments in the world, Jaw Crusher is ideally suitable for primary and secondary crushing. The highest anti-pressure strength of crushed material
is 320MPa. It is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railroad, and chemistry industries and etc. Many models are available according to your different
fineness requirements.

grinderpro.com/Raymond.html    Raymond Mill

grinderpro.com/Crusher.html    jaw crusher|Stone Crusher
Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2009, 4:56pm

[Ignore the spam post above.]

lavaflow, I don't know if this is related or not, but all of a sudden (in the past week), attempting to load any of my applets in Firefox 3.0.11 for Mac crashes it.  These applets work perfectly in Safari and other browsers.

Not sure if something recently changed in Firefox, Java, or on my web server?  Perhaps it is related to your issue.
Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2009, 4:34am

strangely enough the homepage has been intermittently killing my Safari (Version 3.1.1).
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1