We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › Implementing HTMLUnit...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Implementing HTMLUnit... (Read 600 times)
Implementing HTMLUnit...
May 11th, 2009, 6:32pm

Hi,
I'm trying to implement the HTMLUnit library, and am having trouble with the multiple jars and dependencies.  Has anybody here ever successfully used the HYMLUnit library that can tell me if you need every jar file/where to load the jar files?  Thanks!
Re: Implementing HTMLUnit...
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2009, 2:52am

Wow, I hadn't seen the project dependencies yet. Impressive.
On the other hand, it is logical, an HTML browser isn't a simple project, you need the HTTP client, the CSS parser, the HTML parser (NekoHTML), the JavaScript engine and the "little" utility classes.
Perhaps you might get rid of JUnit (used only in unit tests), and I guess the EasyMock is related to the latter. Log4j isn't essential I suppose but it might take some work to remove it from the sources! Not sure how they use JFreeChart, perhaps for displaying test results

But basically, I fear you need most of these libraries.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1