We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › Problem with BoundsItegrator class
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Problem with BoundsItegrator class (Read 370 times)
Problem with BoundsItegrator class
May 10th, 2009, 10:56am

From the Tremap I have developed a similar program, with web sites instead of files. However my problem is this:
In order to do the Zoom in my Web tree map I used the BoundsIntegrator class.
The class has been downloaded from Ben Fry's website.
This class works and I can zoom in and out from categories and vice-versa. The problem is that when I do the Zoom-in expansion is total, that is it occupies the whole screen,
including the right side part which I had allocated for information and a few buttons.
I tried in many ways to set, inside the BoundsIntegrator class, the information that the Zoom must be limited to width-band (being band my service band), but I did not succeed.
My impression is that it is impossible to achieve the result. As of now I think of eliminating the service band and use the whole screen for the rectangles in the tree map.
I still think it is an acceptable solution (the World Map will still work properly).
What would you suggest that I do on this matter?
Thanks for the help.
Luigi
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1