We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionExhibition › hi everybody and the mixed reality arkanoid
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
hi everybody and the mixed reality arkanoid (Read 1152 times)
hi everybody and the mixed reality arkanoid
May 5th, 2009, 12:56pm

hi everybody

i'm a long time reader from italy that just decided to register; by the way i grab the opportunity to share my last processing toy: an optical flow based mixed reality arkanoid
Re: hi everybody and the mixed reality arkanoid
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2009, 6:03am

Wow, I'm doing something very similar. I'll post a link after I get to 5 posts quota Smiley
Reply #2 - May 16th, 2009, 1:08pm

Hey, that looks like fun, any chance u can post the code? Have some ideas for something like that.
Reply #3 - May 18th, 2009, 12:48am

the code is basically bryan chung's optical flow algorithm plus the classic arkanoidish simplified physics.

the tutorial in the page linked above is very clear (way clerarer than my stream of consciousness coding Cheesy ), but if you have any problem, just drop me a line.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1