We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Who is in Sao Paulo
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Who is in Sao Paulo? (Read 1942 times)
Who is in Sao Paulo?
May 2nd, 2009, 9:54am

Hi, I am a computer artist and have begun to learn Processing last January. I am loving it!!! Now I am beginning to use it with Eclipse (a lot of thanks to the guys who posted the information about this process. It helped a lot).

I am also beginning to design a few projects with Arduino. As soon as possible I will publish some results. The purpose of this post is to meet people working with processing in Brazil (Latin America also) to exchange ideas, maybe planning an event to drink a cup of wine and speak about processing and our projects.

Is someone interested?
Re: Who is in Sao Paulo?
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2009, 9:39pm

Hi there. Just started with processing, too.

I'm in Brasília, but judging by the lack of response I figure it's the closest to SP around Smiley
Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2009, 9:48am

Hi!
I'm Lot, from Spain, but now i'm living in Sao Paulo.

I'm working in MIS, in a project for dance with processing.

I want to know processing programmers in Sampa!
Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2009, 11:58am

I'm from Sao Paulo and have started with processing some time by now, I'm also a graphic designer student.

In fact, we're making a workshop in this end of year here in my college (Senac Sao Paulo), and I'm really interested in people messing around with processing here in SP too.

Bye.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1