We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Word Cloud, help needed!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Word Cloud, help needed! (Read 896 times)
Word Cloud, help needed!
Apr 15th, 2009, 9:21am

Can somoeone tell me how to make Word Clouds with processing...
i need teh acctual code, i've been trying with other programes, and it is easy, plus there are lots of tutorilas on-line... but i cant find nothing for processing... Is it so tough?
Re: Word Cloud, help needed!
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2009, 1:44pm

Let me get this straight..

You just need somebody to make a program in Processing that you want to use?

Cause you said.. You've made Wordclouds with other programs, and that was easy.. And you needed the actual code.. Not guideline to making it..

Why would you ask somebody to go through the trouble of making a program, that you allready have?

Learn to code, and do it yourself.
I would recommend the Getting Started section.
Ask us when you have a particular problem.
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2009, 3:02am

the problem is that i cant somehow load the text from a file to the program... i dont want to put the text in the code, i just want to read/load it from the data older and then when i run the app. it shows it as a Tag Cloud/Word Cloud... I dont want the whole programe, i just need help with this one...
Reply #3 - Apr 16th, 2009, 4:20am

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1