We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOpenGL and 3D Libraries › Code runs ok in OpenGL mode but fails in P3D mode
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Code runs ok in OpenGL mode but fails in P3D mode (Read 451 times)
Code runs ok in OpenGL mode but fails in P3D mode
Mar 30th, 2009, 8:55pm

Hi guys,

UPDATE: sorry, my bad. my calculation was wrong. There's nothing wrong with P3D.

I'm working on a website using processing. If I export the site in OpenGL it works fine but when I export it in P3D , the texture mapping goes very wrong and I'm not sure whether it's the texture's problem or not. Another thing is the programs runs ok when test in Processing but once it's embedded into HTML the problem starts. Any idea why it's like this?

p.s. What I'm doing with Processing is to draw a bunch of quads and map the quads with some textures.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1