We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › processing people in the Netherlands (or elswhere)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
processing people in the Netherlands (or elswhere) (Read 766 times)
processing people in the Netherlands (or elswhere)
Jan 7th, 2009, 11:55am

Hello!
I'm looking for processing people who can help me on my graduation project at the design academy eindhoven! Specifically people who are experienced in 3D.
Let me know if you're interested, then I can tell you more about the project.
Greetings!
Re: processing people in the Netherlands (or elswh
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2009, 12:37pm

Hello,

I am not sure if this meets your question, but I would like to mention that my company is working with 3D and processing, currently on a project for birth-simulation. (in Den Bosch and Eindhoven).
Maybe it is interesting to meet?

kind regards, Rien Daamen
Re: processing people in the Netherlands (or elswh
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2009, 10:53pm

Hello, I graduated from TUDelft last July, you can see my website http://www.giuliopiacentino.com/p5/ . I am still most of the time around in Delft and Rotterdam. If you are interested in knowing more, please let me hear your voice.

Giulio
Re: processing people in the Netherlands (or elswhere)
Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2009, 2:41am

Hi, I'm a student at De Hogeschool van Amsterdam; in my third year of computer science (Technische Informatica). Currently trying to use processing (OpenGL preferrebly) for a Java Applet based game that uses JBox2D physics.

My 3D experience is game-editors such as Half-Life's and Unreal Tournament's and some Blender. I hope to learn how to program in 3D with OpenGL soon for future projects.

I think we are all pretty interested to hear what it is you could use assistance with.

Please, ellaborate!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1