We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Small paid project. My skills have reached limit
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Small paid project. My skills have reached limit (Read 1041 times)
Small paid project. My skills have reached limit
Dec 18th, 2008, 5:39pm

Hi,

This is a personal project outside of work. I have considered asking people to collaborate on it, but everybody I know is incredibly busy at the moment. The level of skills required to complete the project has gone way beyond what I am capable of in the near future. So I am prepared to pay someone who is interested their day rate in order to help finish the project. Then I can break down the code myself and use it as a learning example for future projects.

If anyone is interested then please get back to me. It would be very much appreciated.

Thankyou.
Re: Small paid project. My skills have reached lim
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2008, 4:03am

I'm intrested. Still there are some difficulties: first I'm in Chile, if you are not here (jejeje) hope we can comunicate.

And second I'm not a too skilled programmer (maybe not better than you). you can see what I've done here http://terreno.wordpress.com If you think I can help in your project, here I am.

I would like to know what is this about.

bye
Re: Small paid project. My skills have reached lim
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2008, 9:24am

Hey there,

I'm interested as well, but I don't mean to compete with Samuel - I took a look at his site and he's farther along than I am.  

And Sam, I speak about as much Spanish as I do Processing, which made reading your site a lot of fun Smiley

I would really like to take a project to completion though, and will work for next to nothing.  Let me know if either of you want help.

Also - will send samples if you're interested - I have rough code for some overly ambitious projects, but nothing polished yet.

cheers

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1