We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › processing 0148 doesn't work with P5Sunflow
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
processing 0148 doesn't work with P5Sunflow (Read 753 times)
processing 0148 doesn't work with P5Sunflow
Nov 3rd, 2008, 12:40pm

Hello to all, I'm having problems with P5Sunflow (Processing version 0148) the renderer doesn't start, with this error message:"No such field error:you're probably using a library that's incompatible with this version of Processing"...
The last error in console is:"Exception in thread "Animation Thread" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: insideDraw at hipstersinc.P5Sunflow.endDraw(P5Sunflow.java:116)

Anyone has similar problem? Maybe it's possible that P5Sunflow is compiled over an old version of Processing?

Thanks in advance,
Giuseppe

Re: processing 0148 doesn't work with P5Sunflow
Reply #1 - Nov 3rd, 2008, 2:06pm

P5Sunflow needs to be updated. This is stated in revisions.txt, the link next to the download that says "please read me".
Re: processing 0148 doesn't work with P5Sunflow
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2008, 2:13pm

yes, I found a similar problem in another post here.. waiting for the next release.. thanks, G
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1