We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
How can I find my posts? (Read 1136 times)
How can I find my posts?
Oct 29th, 2008, 12:08am

Two questions:  
1.  I'm having a heck of a time getting a list of all the posts I've.. posted.  How can I search for that?  If I search by my own user name, nothing seems to come up.
2. "Notify of replies" checkbox doesn't seem to ever notify me if there is a reply to one of my posts.  I can go to the notify tab, and see my list of topics to be notified on.  It's possible that my email is putting them in the spam bucket?  What is the mail address that this site uses, so I can put it into my "don't block" list?

thanks!
Re: How can I find my posts?
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2008, 12:47am

Click on your name on the left of any post, then at the bottom of that is a "Show the last [10[] posts of this person. [go]" feature.

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2008, 5:35pm

Sigh... I new I was missing something obvious.  WAY to obvious...  Wink

Anyone else for the "Check this if you wish to be notified of replies to this topic." not working?

Thanks
Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2008, 9:19pm

Another way, more targeted: go to Discourse's Search, type in your pseudo in the By User: field, select in the combo box "Search for topics posted in by someone" (or "Search for topics started in by someone" if you prefer) and type in a search string (can be a simple space!). Great to find back a given piece of code you have posted, for example.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1