We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexSuggestions & BugsSoftware,  Documentation,  Website Suggestions › Suggestion for processing features
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Suggestion for processing features (Read 1110 times)
Suggestion for processing features
Jun 28th, 2008, 2:35pm

Hello

I think it's better if processing export add possibilites for viewver use another system like firefox or safari and I don't know what, I used dreamweaver 8 for make my website and it don't like object expression makes with processing export but If I include director or other no problem! Maybe processing is not agree with W3C specifications something like and something not, maybe dreamweaver 8 is ver
y older to use processing html export!
Re: Suggestion for processing features
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2008, 11:44am

<object> tag is the way recommended by W3C to add foreign stuff (Java, Flash, SVG, etc.) in a Web page.
Older systems used <embeded> tag, but it is deprecated. Object works with most modern browsers.
So issue might be more with your software than with Processing.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1