We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Distance learning for college credit
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Distance learning for college credit (Read 597 times)
Distance learning for college credit
Apr 11th, 2008, 9:23am

Hi all,

I'm currently in the Motion Design program at Cornish College of the arts in Seattle, Washington and am looking to supplement my study there with some online courses over the summer.  A course dealing with Processing would be amazing—does anyone know if that's available somewhere?

I'd also be interested in anything related to basic electronics and physical computing so I can work on devices to integrate with Processing sketches.

Any info would help.

Thanks.
Re: Distance learning for college credit
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2008, 5:20am

Unfortunately, Processing courses are still few and far between -- even in-person ones.  If you do find a distance course, please post about it here so others can learn of it.  Good luck!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1