We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › Slicehost / Processing / Multiuser interaction
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Slicehost / Processing / Multiuser interaction (Read 334 times)
Slicehost / Processing / Multiuser interaction
Mar 30th, 2008, 7:50pm

Please help. I am a second year MFA student and I am currently working on my thesis project. I have created a multiuser application using Alex Galloway's server/client code through Processing that works perfectly on a local area network. I heard from another processing user that Slicehost allows for a bare hosting system and that it would be the best option for me.

I now have a completely bare host server and was told I need to install a web server / java server, etc.

I do not know how to do this. I am focusing on purely the interaction  between users and simply need to get the server to host Java.

Can anyone help me? It is time-sensitive and I am willing to pay for your time. Please help if you can. Thank you so much for your time.

Eric
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1