We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Toxi Talk in London 25th October
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Toxi Talk in London 25th October? (Read 1159 times)
Toxi Talk in London 25th October?
Oct 8th, 2007, 4:21pm

Hello hello what have we here

The boss usually goes to this and I've made it along once. The beer is bloody expensive (£3 a bottle, mebee £3.50 - no draught), but the talks are quite interesting.

If anybody else is popping along give us a nod here and I'll likely wave hello (believe it or not I say very little IRL).
Re: Toxi Talk in London 25th October?
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2007, 7:18am

Karsten is an excellent speaker and the master of Processing! If you can go, don't miss this event.

Casey
Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2007, 9:09am

Poo, I wont be in England until November 3rd.  Oh well... hey Toxi, come see me speak!  I will be showing a lot of work using your Vec3D library.  Woot!
Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2007, 11:24pm

Robert,

Where are you talking when you're over in England? I'd love to see your talk.

Your work's amazing and flight404 was partly responsible for me getting interested in the coding side of Flash.

I love the magnetosphere and voronoi bits you been doing.

Keep up the good work.

Steve
Reply #4 - Oct 24th, 2007, 10:40am

bump!

This is tomorrow.

flight404 I gather is at Flash on the Beach, along with a lot other top geeks (not I being all knowing, but being somewhat of a forum gimp).
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1