We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › JNI Integration and screw-ups
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
JNI Integration and screw-ups (Read 668 times)
JNI Integration and screw-ups
Feb 17th, 2007, 10:09pm

Hi,

I have recently been trying to integrate processing with C++ via the JNI.  I know that my C++ code and Java code are ok,  and they are hooking up fine via the JNI - however, when I initiate Audio-Out in c++, Java crashes when I move the Window of my app.  If I leave the Window stationary everything seems to work fine, but if I drag it an inch or two, it dies.
Does anyone have an idea of why this may be happening?  I have tried everything I can think of.  If it matters - my app is multi-threaded (and I have tried loading the C++ parts in seperate thread, but it makes no difference).

Thanks!
Crispin

Re: JNI Integration and screw-ups
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2007, 11:49pm

Update:

The problem doesn't seem to uccur when I use 'Export Application', only when running from Processing.  Curious...

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1