We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › JMyron + Windows XP problem
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
JMyron + Windows XP problem (Read 1151 times)
JMyron + Windows XP problem
Jan 25th, 2007, 5:47am

Hi,

I'm having alot of problems getting JMyron working with on my windows xp machine. As far as i can tell, everything is in the right location. DSVL.dll and myron_ezcam.dll are in the system32 directory and as far as I can tell its in my java search path. Ive tried putting these in my processing root directory as well.

The error I am getting is
Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\processing\processing-0123-expert\libraries\JMyron\library\JMyron.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

I've installed QT 7 and WinVDIG so I know processing video works ok. The camera I'm using is the Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000 if that helps at all. (Im using Processing 0123 and JMyron 0025).

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
Re: JMyron + Windows XP problem
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2007, 2:40pm

do you have any succes with your cam now?

My problem is similar. WinXP, pr55ng123, but with a Logitec Express cam.

When running the example-files, I get a bluescreen with an error related to my lv561av.sys (logitecdriver)...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1